Hacked


My Zynga poker chips has been hacked, all 25 million of them. And this is the second time. I believe I have followed every sensible precaution to prevent hacking so this is getting ridiculous. So yeah, if having that many chips on my Facebook account gives hackers the reason to screw with my FB account, I believe I will forego playing Zynga poker for awhile, until Zynga or Facebook set-up better security. 

So how do I get my poker fix in the meantime? I discovered Zenentertainment.com. Been playing there for a month now. I got my chips to over 200K at the moment. And oh, here is the thing, you can play real money tourneys without risking money of your own. This is possible because of advertisements. You think Zynga is not making any money? They have just IPOed their company recently for over 1 B USD. The thing is, since Zenentertainment is relying mostly on advertisers to come up with the prize money, the site can be laggy at times. But power thru it, and employ the tactics I've posted here and you might just win.


On the tourney above, I had to best 371 total entries who had to pass thru a pre-qualifying tournament. Finals lasted 3 hours playing time. This is my first money place finish. Had a couple of 2nd place finishes wherein only the first place winner gets cash prize. Will shoot for the 2,000 monthly tourney next (1st place is 850 USD). Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Just a bit of an update here, I think I've figured out how I got hacked. A website I visited offered to update my flash reader. If this ever happens to you, DON'T! Update macromedia software straight from their website. Do the same for other updates. Never update from a third-party website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don,
    Thanks for the great tips. Did you ever go back to Zygna?
    Do you consider the play at Zygna to be fair? I've encountered some Bingo players who had cards 3 hands in a row that I just could not believe.

    ReplyDelete