Booted out


Came back to play the shootouts at Zynga after not playing for almost 3 years. On the third attempt, I got some momentum going and reached the third and final round. Continued with my tight-play strategy punctuated with all-in bets when I have the goods, and I got myself in the final three of the final table with the three of us practically having almost equal chip counts. It's the perfect spot!

But then it happened. Just like that, I got booted out. Nothing dramatic about it, one second I was checking, the next second I was at the lobby. I didn't even get an error message. Nothing. So I went ahead and tried to reach technical support, but after tracking links to what I hoped would be a way to send this error message to Zynga tech support, all I got was a note that basically informed players that this shit happens more than occasionally now at Zynga and they're doing their best to fix the problem. Wow. Good thing Zynga chips aren't real, this kind of incompetence simply won't do with real money stakes. Way to go Zynga.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment