Comments moderation

Hello everyone. I've not been updating this blog much lately, been busy with other stuff in life. Anyway when I came back to check on things here, I find that people have been spamming the comments section with links to phishing websites. There are NO FREE MILLIONS CHIPS. Not even zynga poker chips. I've deleted these links. I hope I have deleted them all (I will double-check later). At any rate, new house rule, any and all comments are now subject to approval by the moderator (me). If nothing else, I will not let this blog become host to these scammers. Lost 25 million zynga chips to them. I have not played zynga poker until now. Not even the other account with 13 million chips. As to my poker zero account, the checks sent to me cleared! Yey! Made a total of 110.50 USD to date (30% went to US Federal tax). Sadly, I have not been winning lately. Like I said, I've been a little busy, feeling a bit harassed and no patience whatsoever to win a long tourney style poker event. Must remind myself that poker is a game of patience punctuated by well-timed moment of extreme aggression. Well, once I have the time, I know I can win another Benjamin or two, totally free.

1 comment: