Hackers

My Zynga poker account has been hacked for over a million chips. That was a pain because that was my first million. I now have over 25 million on my big account and 2 million on my little account (I know you are not supposed to have 2 accounts, so sue me. lol).


Anyway, here are some pointers on how not to get hacked.

Do not log-on to your Facebook account from your email. Hackers will send you an email message like this, "You just received 50 million chips gift  from Zynga, click here to accept." The email will have all the graphics of Zynga to make it look official, then clicking on the message will  bring you to another page with graphics that looks like the official Facebook log-on page. Log-on from that fake page and you have just given away your password to the hackers.

Always log-on to Facebook the usual way, then go to Zynga from there. Your chips bonus will be there, if Zynga actually sent it to you.

1 comment:

  1. Yii... Sana you have an email account separate from your personal or work email account there. Hindi lang virtual chips ang pwedeng makuha.

    ReplyDelete